Here’s Liberty-Foam™ in an attractive container designed to fit any counter-top.
Don’t let the size fool you. It packs as much sanitation power as a half-gallon of typical alcohol gels. Every drop of Liberty-Foam is roughly EIGHT times more effective than alcohol based hand rubs.
Plus, you get:
- Great scents that are completely natural. Essential oils create these wonderful combinations. It makes it a bit more expensive to make, but discerning noses can tell the difference.
- Lavender (from Bulgarian flowers)
- Lemongrass and Cedarwood (from their flowers)
- Orange and Clove (from flowers of those respective plants)
- Finally, we also offer a natural musk scent with hints of patchouli. This version is also hypoallergenic because the scent is entirely natural to our product, with nothing added.
All it takes is a partial squirt of Liberty-Foam to completely cover your hands for more than 20 seconds. Wash it off, or wipe it off, or let the lotion soak into your skin. You decide.
It’s all natural. It’s good for you. And it comes in great real fragrances.
By the way, the secret ingredient in our product that makes it good for your skin is Compound B, also known as butyric acid. It’s a natural substance found in butter, and even in all of us. Scientists say nothing but good things about it. Read more about it here on our drug facts page.
On a technical note, one full squeeze of the pump dispenses 1.45 grams of product. Since there is 260 grams of product in the bottle, that means you get at least 180 full pumps. But wait, there’s more! Many people don’t need the whole squeeze to cover their hands. In truth, what we’ve found over the years is that a quarter pump (a third of a gram) is enough to give your hands a complete sanitary massage. And if you do that consistently, that means you get over 700 pumps to a bottle. That’s like having several gallons of cheap alcohol rub.