Here’s Liberty-Foam™ in an attractive container designed for pocket and purse.
This 2 ounce (56 ml) bottle packs as much sanitizing power as a 16 ounces (450 ml) of alcohol gel. Every drop of Liberty-Foam is roughly EIGHT times more effective than alcohol based hand rubs.
Plus, you get:
- Natural fragrance from food-grade essential oils. More expensive to make, but discerning noses can tell the difference.
- Lavender (from Bulgarian flowers)
- Lemongrass and Cedarwood (from their flowers)
- Orange and Clove (from flowers of those respective plants)
- Natural musk scent with hints of patchouli. This version is also hypoallergenic because the scent is entirely natural to our product, with nothing added.
All it takes is a partial squirt of Liberty-Foam to completely cover your hands for more than 20 seconds. Wash it off, or wipe it off, or let the lotion soak into your skin. You decide.
It’s all natural. It’s good for you. And it comes in great real fragrances.
By the way, the secret ingredient in our product that makes it good for your skin is Compound B, also known as butyric acid. It’s a natural substance found in butter, and even in all of us. Scientists say nothing but good things about it. Read more about it here on our drug facts page.
One full squeeze of the pump dispenses 0.3 grams of product. Since there is 56 grams of product in the bottle, that means you get at least 180 full pumps. And one pump is probably enough for sanitizing the hands of an average person. Of course, your mileage may vary.