Here’s Liberty-Foam™ in a convenient carry travel size.
Don’t let the size fool you. It packs as much sanitation power as a typical 8 ounce (that’s one full cup) of alcohol gel.
- It comes in great scents that are all completely natural. Essential oils create these wonderful combinations. It makes it a bit more expensive to make, but discerning noses can tell the difference.
- Lavender (from Bulgarian flowers)
- Lemongrass and Cedarwood (from their flowers)
- Orange and Clove (from flowers of those respective plants)
- Finally, we also offer a natural musk scent with hints of patchouli. This version is also hypoallergenic because the scent is entirely natural to our product, with nothing added.
All it takes is 15 drops of Liberty-Foam to completely cover your hands for more than 20 seconds. Wash it off, or wipe it off, or let the lotion soak into your skin. You decide.
It’s all natural. It’s good for you. And it comes in great real fragrances.
By the way, the secret ingredient in our product that makes it good for your skin is Compound B, also known as butyric acid. It’s a natural substance found in butter, and even in all of us. Scientists say nothing but good things about it. Read more about it here on our drug facts page.